What's on tap for this week? Keep an eye out for these events and stories this week. We'll be there to cover them.
- Learn to use the Burlingame Public Library from home during a hands-on computer class at 2 p.m. Monday. Registration is required.
- Looking for some computer guidance? Stop by the Burlingame Public Library for Drop-In Computer Lab at 3 p.m. Monday.
- The Burlingame City Council meets Monday at 7 p.m. in Council Chambers. Members will discuss the U.S. Highway 101/Broadway Interchange project and a downtown Burlingame parking structure.
- The Burlingame Public Library will host a Presidential Debate viewing in the Lane Community Room Wednesday at 6 p.m.
- The Hillsborough School District Board of Education meets Wednesday at 6 p.m. at South Hillsborough Elementary School.
- The Burlingame Beautification Commission meets Thursday at 6:30 p.m. in City Hall Conference Room A.
- The Hillsborough Reads Book Club meets Thursday at 6 p.m. in the Community Room at Town Hall. New York Times best selling author Mary Roach, author of Packing for Mars and more, will be there.