What's on tap for this week? We've got a list of five important events happening around town.
- Looking for some computer guidance? Stop by the Burlingame Public Library for Drop-In Computer Lab at 3 p.m. Monday.
- The Planning Commission meets Monday at 7 p.m. in Council Chambers.
- Fire Station 34 will be host to a CPR class Tuesday at 6 p.m. The cost is $40 for residents and $50 for non-residents. Registration is required. Click here for more information.
- The has its first day of school Tuesday.
- The Peninsula Stroke Association is holding a new office open house Wednesday at 4:30 p.m. until 6 p.m. at its 1600 Trousdale Drive location.