What's on tap for this week? Keep an eye out for these events and stories this week. We'll be there to cover them.
- The Burlingame Spirit Run starts Monday at 8 a.m. The 5K and 10K benefit the Burlingame Community for Education Foundation.
- The City Council meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers. Before the meeting at 5:30 p.m., the council will have a study session on a downtown parking structure.
- The Beautification Commission meets at 6:30 p.m. Thursday in Conference Room A.
- Captain Les William will talk about his time as one of the first African American combat pilots in World War II during the talk “Victory: Tales of a Tuskegee Airman” at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Burlingame Public Library.
- Movies in the Park begins this Friday at 8 p.m. in Washington Park. The feature film playing is Puss in Boots.