What's on tap for this week? Keep an eye out for these events and stories this week. We'll be there to cover them.
- Brush up on your computer skills at the Drop-In Computer Lab at the Burlingame Public Library at 3 p.m. until 5 p.m. Monday.
- The Burlingame City Council meets Monday at 7 p.m. in Council Chambers. Prior to the meeting at 6 p.m., the Council will hold a study session to discuss a potential Burlingame video.
- On Tuesday at 5 p.m., the Hillsborough Beautification Foundation presents Light Up the Town at Town Hall.
- The Burlingame Public Library is hosting a lecture on Anson Burlingame and his legacy in U.S. and China relations. The lecture, given by David Chai, takes place Tuesday at 7 p.m.
- The Hillsborough School District Board meets Tuesday at 6 p.m. at Crocker Middle School.
- The Burlingame Beautification Commission meets Thursday at 6:30 p.m. in City Hall.
- The Burlingame Library Foundation is presenting College Admission 101 Thursday at 7 p.m. in the Burlingame Public Library for students and parents.
- The Burlingame Holiday Tree Lighting takes place Friday at 5 p.m. in front of City Hall.
- The Burlingame Parks and Recreation Department’s Acting Out and About community theater group is holding two radio drama performances Saturday and the following Monday. On Saturday, members perform My Friend Irma at Il Piccol Caffe at 7 p.m.