There’s always something happening in Burlingame—a business opening or closing, a council decision being debated, an event being hosted by one of the many community groups-- and at Burlingame Patch, we are committed to bringing you the latest news.
Since it’s Friday and the end of a (possibly long) work week, let’s have some fun.
We want to know who has been keeping up on the news around town this week. We are giving away a Patch T-shirt to one lucky winner.
All you have to do is answer the following quiz questions in the comments section below. The people who get all the questions correct will be entered into a drawing, and the winner will be picked from that group. You have until Sunday at noon to comment the correct answers. At Patch, we bring you local news and a fun weekend activity! We will announce the winner on Monday morning.
1) True or False: The suspicious people around Burlingame claiming to be PG&E workers turned out to be legitimate.
2) A Hillsborough woman was honored for her volunteer work at what organization?
3) Assemblymember Jerry Hill stopped by which Burlingame Elementary School to recognize it as a California Distinguished School?
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, comment the correct answers to this week’s quiz. All answers must be correct to be included in the drawing.
- All entries must be received by Sunday, Sept. 16, 12 p.m., Pacific Time.
- You may enter once per user account.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.