Every weekend folks get up early to check out the local garage sales. This list of garage sales was taken from Craig's List and includes all the garage sales listed at 2:00 p.m. Friday, January 25, 2013.
Don't forget to check the Burlingame-Hillsborough Patch free classified ads for garage sales.
When: SUNDAY JAN. 27, 2013, 11-3pm, No Early Birds!
Where: 2939 Dolores Way, Burlingame, CA 94010
What’s for sale: We are having an MASSIVE estate sale because we are moving and downsizing. All items price to sell and all offers will be considered.
Available will be a nice combination of mid-century rosewood furniture, artwork, collectibles, rugs, books, sporting equipment, antiques, garden/patio etc! There is truly something for everyone! Here is a partial list:
Furniture: Amazing mid-century rosewood dining table and chairs, china cabinet, bedroom armoire / headboard, nesting & coffee tables, 5 drawer chests, bookshelves, desk and piano
Antiques & Collectibles: Asian art, vases, paintings, wall hangings, vintage board games, books, toys, 45 LPs, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit past 30 years
Glass, Kitchenware, Tableware: lots and lots glasses & mugs, dishes, teapot set, large bowls, kitchen utensils, flatware, various cookware, other kitchen knicknacks,
Appliances & Electronics: cameras, office gadgets, other electronics, vacuum cleaner, sewing machine, various portable heaters
Sporting Equipment: Ski equipment, golf clubs & bag, dumbbells/weights
Garden & Patio: Patio set, plant stands, potted plants, plant growing lamps/lights
Linens: tablecloths, blankets, throws, towels, upholstery fabric
When: Saturday, January 26, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Where: Hillsborough Auxiliary Resale Shop, 1606 Rollins Road, Burlingame, CA
What’s for sale: If you have been waiting to shop our shop, do we have a sale for you! It is our Super Saturday Sale this . Our normal hours are Tuesday and Thursday 10-1 so you can tell right away, it is an exceptional event. We received a donation of beautiful women's clothes that we will have in The Resale Shop for the first time. We have also been saving other goodies for the Super Saturday Sale. If you like quality at bargain prices, we're the place for you!
When: Sat Jan 26 10 am -2pm No Early Birds Please!
Where: 812 Irwin Drive, Hillsborough
What’s for sale: Clearing the last of the furnishings and closets of the family home, so we want to move it all out. Too many items to list. See general notes below. If it rains all items will be indoors, so rain or shine we will be there.
Appliances : Refrigerator, Maytag Washer ,Dryer
- Furniture: Antique sleigh bed frame (twin, no mattress), antique throne (host) chair, antique spool bed frame (twin, no mattress), arm chairs, bookcases, sofa-bed, side table, Lazy-boy, brass fireplace screen and tools
- Exercise equipment: Commercial grade Weight Rack, Free weights (dumbbells), Weight Bench (with leg extension and curl attachment), Heavy duty Mat, compact stepping machine
- Housewares: Glassware, Dishes, Ceramics, Lamps, Step stool
-Collectables: Western Saddle, Original WWI military saddle (Mccellen/Rock Island Arsenal, 12" seat complete),antique and vintage duck decoys
- Old Tools: Vintage Miter Box, Pipe threading dies, hand tools, vice 12, and 14ft, 24ft Aluminum extension ladders
- Artist supplies: New Canvasses, Stretchers, many picture frames, paint boxes, easel
- Artwork (portraiture, still life, landscapes oil paintings)
- Vintage Clothing and vintage dress patterns
- Electronics: old computers, adapters, etc.
Do you subscribe to the Burlingame-Hillsborough Patch newsletter? It brings our latest stories, blogs, announcements and the day's calendar events to your in-box early each morning. Follow Benicia Patch on Facebook and Twitter.
Do you have opinions, experiences and views to share? Consider becoming a Burlingame-Hillsborough Patch blogger!
If there’s something in this article you think should be corrected, or if something else is amiss email the editor at email@example.com.