What's on tap for this week? Keep an eye out for these events and stories this week. We'll be there to cover them.
- Looking for some computer guidance? Stop by the Burlingame Public Library for Drop-In Computer Lab at 3 p.m. Monday.
- The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. in City Hall Monday.
- Gather the kids and head to the Burlingame Public Library for Family Fun Night. The event takes place Tuesday at 7 p.m. and features bilingual singer Juan Sanchez. Tickets are required.
- The Central County Fire Department is offering a CPR class at Fire Station 34 on Thursday at 9 a.m. The cost is $40 for residents and $50 for non-residents.
- Family Fun Night continues Thursday at 7 p.m. with ventriloquist Steve Chaney at the Easton Branch Library. No tickets are required.
- On Thursday, the Downtown Burlingame Business Improvement District and the Burlingame Chamber of Commerce present Dancin’ Off the Avenue on Park Road at Burlingame Avenue. From 5 p.m. until 8 p.m., enjoy live music and a beer and wine garden.
- On Friday at 7 p.m. and Saturday at 1 p.m., kids from the Burlingame Parks and Recreation Department present “Fame Jr.” at the auditorium.
- On Saturday, the Burlingame Lions Club hosts its annual Cars in the Park car show and BBQ. It begins at 9 a.m. in Washington Park.
- Music in the Park continues this week. On Sunday at 1 p.m. in Washington Park, take in a couple hours of classic rock out in the sun.