Contributed by Recreation Supervisor Karen Hager:
Have you seen the Burlingame Community Center Master Plan pictorial kiosk? Burlingame Parks & Recreation staff have been working hard to seek community input and inform the public about the Community Center Master Plan project. We have brought the kiosk to the following events:
1. Music in the Park – J Lot – June 28, July 7, July 14, July 21, July 28
2. Burlingame ArtzFest - Saturday & Sunday, Aug. 3 & 4
3. Family Campout and Movie in the Park – Friday, Aug. 23.
If you haven’t had a chance to take a look and provide your input, it is not too late! Here are future opportunities:
1. Movie in the Park – Friday, Sept. 6 from 8-10 p.m. in Washington Park
2. Fresh Market – Sunday, Sept. 15 from 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. (Burlingame Avenue at Park Road)
3. Stop by Burlingame Recreation Center, 850 Burlingame Ave. – the kiosk is on display in the entry hall.
If you would like to see the kiosk, click here: https://www.burlingame.org/index.aspx?page=3356
If you wish to fill out the Burlingame Community Master Plan Survey click here:
Finally, mark your calendar for Wednesday, Sept. 18 at 7 p.m. for the Community Center Master Plan Meeting where Group 4 Architecture will summarize the input from all our focus group meetings and community surveys and review program opportunities. The meeting will take place at the Recreation Center, 850 Burlingame Ave. We hope to see you there!